So the Sunday after the Juke Joint festival the Crusade staff had all of us seniors to dinner. We had such a sweet dinner at the Jenkins' home and celebrated our four years and Ole Miss and in Crusade. All 8 of us girls have become great friends to the staff girls, Amy, Ellen, Missy, and Meg throughout our time here at Ole Miss. I can truly say that these are some of my closest friends here at Ole Miss and I am going to miss them dearly next year. Many of them (Hart, Christie, Chelsea, Meg and Carmen Rae) will be here next year but the rest of us are starting the new chapter of our lives in other places. I thank the Lord for these friendships and all of the fun times I have spent with all of these girls. Words cannot express how much they all mean to me. I pray that the Lord will direct each and everyone of them and guide them through the next year as we all transition from school to the real world. I hope and pray that we will continue to stay in touch and encourage each other even though we will be parting ways in just a few days. I love all of you and I am so thankful the Lord put you in my life. I am praying for you and you will always be special to me. As said in Philippians 1:3-5 "I thank my God in all of remembrance of you always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now."
- Mo
The Senior Girls and Staff
(Missy, Chelsea, Callie, Amy, Hallie, Me, Ellen, Hart, Carmen Rae, Ruthie, Meg, and Christie)
0 comments:
Post a Comment