Last Saturday (I know I am a little behind) several of us went to the Delta to Clarksdale, Mississippi to the annual Juke Joint festival. The Juke Joint festival is a blues music festival and for $10 you can purchase a wrist band for 16 bars and there is a different band at every bar.
Several of us loaded up in 3 different cars and headed the hour to the good ole delta. When we arrived we ate dinner at by far the sketchest restaurant called The Ranchero. After an hour and half we were served our fried food which is quite famous in Mississippi. Dinner was okay, the atmosphere was fun to watch. We then headed to the wonderful downtown of Clarksdale, MS to the festivities. It ended up being a fun night and the music was great, but the atmosphere and people were my favorite by far. I love people watching and what a greater place to be than in Clarksdale, MS. Here are a few pictures from the night. Hope you enjoy!
-Mo
Me, Chelsea and Callie

0 comments:
Post a Comment