Monday was the official due date for Child Life Internship applications. Now I am in the waiting period and praying that the Lord has a perfect plan for me and provides me with an internship. Last night I got call number one for an interview, which was exciting, but now comes the nerve raking part... interviews. Ah. Sometime between now and October 12th interviews will be conducted and decisions will be made. Internships will be offered on October 12th, just 5 days after we complete our comprehensive exams (yes, that week is going to be I-N-S-A-N-E!).
Currently I'm waiting... trying to wait patiently, but we all know, patient does not describe me at all. So this process is quite differently. I know the Lord has a PERFECT plan for me and I cannot wait to see it unfold.
For now I'm clinging to HIM and trusting in His Faithfulness.
"But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness." Psalm 86:15 (ESV)
Happy Thursday (almost the weekend!)
-Mo
0 comments:
Post a Comment