This whole internship process is daunting... applying to 23 hospitals was probably a dumb decision. I doubted myself and my abilities and wanted more options. Looks like I may potentially have the option to choose between a few places. While this is nice, I am terrible at making decisions and scared of making the wrong one. Waiting is the WORST part, especially when you have NO patience (like me). I feel like I am waiting in all aspects of my life. Waiting on internship offers, waiting on my next big move (wherever that may be), and waiting on "the one" (aka boyfriend).
Lately I have found myself having a hard time being satisfied in the present. I am constantly wanting to know where I will spend the next semester and if that special someone will ever come into my life. Somedays being single is so simple, it feels like the best scenario for me to be in right now, but other days I long for the day I will have a boyfriend and ultimately a husband. Recently I have been agonizing over finding Mr. Right and wondering if I will ever find him. Every night I go to sleep I think maybe tomorrow will be the day I meet the one. It's hard being 24 years old and not having a boyfriend, especially when many of my friends are married and engaged. I am so happy for them and I pray that I would not get jealous of their situation.
The Lord is the only person we can have complete satisfaction in. I pray that would resinate in my heart and that I would continue to fall deeper and deeper in love with HIM. And ultimately HE is all I need and I am complete in HIM.
"Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way,
over the man who carries out evil devices!" -Psalm 37:7
-Mo
0 comments:
Post a Comment