Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lately

So lately my life has consisted of




You guessed it... studying, which I expected to be doing, I mean I am in graduate school. I have 7 books for 4 classes... go figure.

And



this is the current situation here in Austin... tropical whatever Hermine has caused it to rain for like 2 days in a row and it's still raining outside. I am not a fan of rain, especially when it doesn't stop for 2 days!

All I want to do is

And

Unfortunately the park is CLOSED until at least Friday because it is completely underwater. So I guess I will be going to the "gym" in my apartment complex. I hate running on the treadmill.

Last night I had

This might possibly be the BEST Mexican or Tex-Mex that I have ever had! It's a must if you come to Austin. My friend Hailey and I met a girl that just moved here from the peach state! She worked with one of our younglife friends at camp this summer and so we got together with her. It was so nice to hear a SOUTHERN accent. Ha! Oh the things I miss. She just moved here too and she is nannying for a family. She doesn't know anyone of anything so it's nice to have another friend experiencing the same thing.

I am looking forward to

You guessed it! UT's home opener is here in Austin this weekend and my sweet friend Hanna invited me to the game. I am SO stoked! I've always wanted to go to a UT game and now I get the opportunity. I have to find something orange to wear, but I cannot wait. Saturday can't get here soon enough! I'm just thankful the Longhorns know how to play and WIN some football.

Since the poor
can't even win the season opener. It's unfortunate I know, but I am still going to say Hotty Toddy and I know they are going to show the SEC what they can do! I hope you are ready Tulane... watch out. We might not have the best football team, but we do know how to tailgate and party. Prepare yourself NOLA it's going to be real.

And of course I miss

The square and Yaya's my favorite. And


These sweet friends...
And of course

The deeg. But, watch out Oxford. I will be returning for the Ole Miss/Auburn game and cannot wait! Looking forward to being back in good ole Oxford, Mississippi. That's all for now! Enjoy your Wednesday!
-Mo

0 comments: