Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a difference a year can make

As many of you know I am so behind on blogging… life has been nothing but craziness since graduation and leaving Oxford. After graduation I spent a week in Ponte Vedra Beach with my mom. Carl even came down for a few days. It was so relaxing and I laid on the beach as much as I possibly could have. I did make the drive over to visit my good friends who were in Destin at Greek Summit. It was so great to see them. We had a great time. These past few weeks I have been to Florida, Texas, and North Carolina and life has been so busy.

I know I am WAY behind on this post, but most of you know that last May in 2009 my dad had a brain tumor and had surgery in May at Duke. Well a year later he has regained all of his vision and he can see as well as he could before the tumor. He also has had a clear MRI that showed no more tumors. The Lord is so great and I am so glad for His provision. He has been so great to my family and I am so thankful for that. As for now dad is in great health and I pray he will continue to remain that way. My dad means the World to me and I am so thankful for him!





Dad and Me in Italy 2009
Dad and me at my debutant in 2008
Dad and Me at Texas State in 2010

Dad and Me at Easter 2010

0 comments: