Saturday, January 23, 2010

Book List 2010

So I have had several other friends write a list of books they plan to read within the year on their blog. So I thought I would do the same. I hope to read ALL of these books within the year.

What Difference do it make?: Ron Hall and Denver Moore

The Help: Kathryn Stockett

A Godward Life: John Piper

Can You keep a Secret?: Sophie Kinsella

Lost Symbol: Dan Brown

The Glass Castle: Jeanette Walls

The Memory Keeper's Daughter: Kim Edwards

Strong at the broken places: Richard M. Cohen

God Came Near: Max Lucado

Discerning the Voice of God: Priscilla Shirer

Crazy Love: Francis Chan


I am currently reading What difference do it make? by Ron Hall and Denver Moore which is such a great book. They also wrote Same Kind of Different as Me which was one of my favorite books ever.
- Mo

1 comments:

Bethany said...

thanks for the book recommendations.. I'm going to read one of them this week. Are you going to Sharptop next weekend??? Please do! I want to catch up!!