Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ryan & Chelsea get hitched!

Hey friends. I know it has been forever since I blogged last. So much has been going on. Two weeks ago I flew back to Oxford to celebrate the marriage of Ryan and Chelsea.

Chelsea and I have been friends since sophomore year of college. We both were very active in campus crusade at Ole Miss. Chelsea is one of my dear friends and I was honored to be a part of her wedding. I have known Ryan for awhile too and he couldn't be more perfect for Chelsea.

I arrived back in God's country (Oxford) Thursday afternoon. Shortly after I arrived I went over to the Cole's house to meed their sweet little baby Hardy. I had so much fun meeting him and catching up with Amy and Kyle. Thursday night everyone who was in town went to Volta for dinner (and yummy margaritas) and then headed out for some dancing at the Library.

Baby Hardy and Me

Friday, we had a bridesmaids luncheon at the 512. We had a delicious chicken salad with fresh fruit and chocolate cake for dessert. Chelsea gave us all towel wraps with our initials on them for our bridesmaids gift. Several of us headed out to the square to do some shopping and then it was off to take a nap before the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was at the powerhouse and the food was delicious. The night was full of laughs, delicious food and celebrating with dear friends.



Me, Christie, Chelsea and Callie at the Bridesmaids luncheon

Chelsea and Me
All the girls with the bride

Christie, Chelsea, Callie and me at the rehearsal dinner

Saturday, we had brunch at Chelsea's house, then everyone parted separate ways to get ready for the wedding. Thankfully my sweet friend Christie did my hair for the wedding. We got to the church at 3 for our pictures and then hung out with Chelsea until 6:30 when the wedding began. The wedding ceremony was short and sweet and just perfect. After the two tied the knot, we headed over to the inn for the reception to celebrate the marriage of Chelsea and Ryan. The reception was so much fun, between the dancing, food and celebrating with friends, it was a fun time had by all.

Chelsea and Me

All of us in our matching towel wraps

The Bride


Mrs. Ryan Walker and Me


The newly weds

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Walker! I wish y'all the best.

-Mo

0 comments: