Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A week at the Beach

I was lucky to spend the week of the 4th at Ponte Vedra with my mom and dad, aunt and uncle, and cousin Curry. My advisor let me have a week off and so I flew down to Jacksonville for a week at the beach. We spent a lot of time catching up, eating, reading, sleeping, walking on the beach and laying out. It was a fun time had by all. We were even able to throw some shopping in there too. We also celebrated my birthday (super early), which was fun. I am still learning how to work my iPad (thanks Gee and Mott). I am so thankful for the week I got to spend at the beach. We celebrated the 4th by a delicious dinner made by my mom and aunt and finished the evening watching fireworks at the club. Here are some pictures from the week.

Curry and Me at dinner

Dad, me and Mom

Mom and Me

The girls: Curry, aunt Carla, mom and me

Carla, Curry and Uncle Charlie


Celebrating the 4th

We had a great time. I am missing the beach already. The cool 85 degrees felt like spring compared to the 105 in Texas.

-Morgan

0 comments: