Summer has officially started because I started my Child Life Practicum this past Wednesday! Wahoo. I am SO excited! I love the child life staff team and I know I am going to learn so much at the hospital. And I'm living in Dallas too-my favorite Texas city, but I will be spending most of the weekends in Austin, so I get a little bit of both.
Friday, my dear dear friends, Kyle and Amy Cole, welcomed their miracle baby into the world. Hardy James Cole was born Friday morning and he and mom are both doing great! If you don't know Amy and Kyle, they work for Campus Crusade at Ole Miss. Amy and I met way back when at Camp Greystone (she was a counselor and I was a camper) and reunited in college. She discipled me all throughout college and was a great spiritual role model. She is one of my dearest friends. I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy in a few weeks!

Hardy James Cole
Yesterday, I got to skype with my dear friends the Kennedys. Katherine, Joel, Mary Kate, and Ford have been in New Zealand for the past 4ish weeks. Luckily I got to see them when they came to visit Austin right before their trip, but I have not talked to them since then, so it was so good to catch up. I still can't get over the fact that they are a whole day ahead in New Zealand, it's crazy!
Ford and Mary Kate
Today I got to see my babies at church and it was so much fun. We had about 15 little ones. I just love them and look forward to nursery duty each Sunday. Those little ones brings such a smile to my face and I am so thankful the Lord has given me this incredible opportunity to spend time with them every Sunday. Happy Sunday friends!
-Morgan
0 comments:
Post a Comment