Monday, October 24, 2011

More Exciting News...

The Lord is so good, sometimes too good...

Saturday I received the results of my comprehensive exams that took place two Fridays ago. Leaving the exams, I just knew there would be a horrible outcome. Most people don't pass all four sections on the first time, and there was NO way I did this. It was so bad that we all left almost in tears wondering if we would ever pass. Well, by the grace of God I passed 3 out of 4 sections, including research... yea friends, NO MORE RESEARCH! Praise Jesus! I cannot wait to throw that binder away. I conditionally passed child development (who would have thought that would have been the hardest), so I have two weeks to write a four-page paper and hopefully pass. The good news is I will not have to come back to take any exams. I can focus solely on my exciting internship at TX Children's next semester. Wahoo.

The Lord NEVER ceases to amaze me!

"I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears." - Psalm 34: 4

- Morgan

1 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!! So proud of you!