Friday, October 14, 2011

Exciting News

Hi friends!

It has been forever since I blogged. These past few weeks have been full of studying, class, interviews, and waiting. This past Tuesday I received exciting news... I will be moving to Houston in January and doing an internship at Texas Children's Hospital. I am BEYOND excited. This was my top choice hospital and I never guessed my dream of being an intern their would come true. Well friends, the Lord is good and He has given me this incredible opportunity. It was a long journey getting to this point and lots of waiting, but I am SO glad it is behind me. I am excited about what the future holds. I cannot wait to start this new adventure of my life in January. If anyone has friends in Houston, let me know... once again I am moving without knowing anyone, but I know the Lord provides. I am just one more step closer to my dream job of becoming a child life specialist.

Several of my friends and I are headed up to Dallas tomorrow for the night. We are hitting up the Texas State Fair. I am so excited and cannot wait to try all of the fried food. Happy weekend friends!

-Mo

0 comments: