Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Weekend in Macon

So I promised I would play catch up and now I am doing just that (and avoiding school work). Ha. I got to spend Easter with the whole family, including Carl, in Macon.

I flew back to Atlanta on Friday (met Carl in Dallas) and mom picked us up at the airport. We made the short drive back to Macon and as soon as we arrived Carl and I headed over to Mike and Lindsay's new house. I played with sweet Emma for a few hours while the guys spent some time catching up. We then went home to a home cooked meal with the family and B. It was so nice to be back home and to have someone cook for me.

Saturday was filled with activities... Mom and I made pancakes for breakfast for the family and then headed for a walk around the neighborhood. I spent most of the afternoon cooking and then met my good friend Catherine for coffee. We had a great time catching up and I am so excited about her new plans to attend grad school. Saturday night Lindsay, Mike and Emma came over for dinner. It was fun catching up and playing with Emma. I can't believe she is 13 months old. Oh how time flies.

Lindsay and Emma

Emma and her new best friend the cat (look at that smile)


Me and Emma

She LOVES Rimmey


Sunday, we went to church and Sunday school and celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior on such a special day. After church, we met Gee, Mott and B (all the grandparents) for lunch at the club. Sadly, we had to leave shortly after lunch for our flight back to Texas. Let's just say that the flight to Dallas was fun, but after that (the journey to San Antonio) was an absolute disaster. I finally made it back to Austin Monday afternoon. Overall, it was a great weekend had by all. I hope you too enjoyed Easter and more importantly I am so thankful for our Savior's love and grace that was shown to us by His death on the Cross.


Carl and Noel

Carl and Me on Easter



Mom, Carl and Me

Carl, Me and dad

Dad and Mom
-Morgan

0 comments: