Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Redecorated Room

So for the past 6 months I have not had any curtains in my bedroom and needless to say I got tired of being woken up by the sun every morning. Mom and I have both been keeping our eye out for some cute fabric to make some curtains out of. Well, over Christmas break I discovered this Marimekko fabric at Crate & Barrel that I absolutely loved. Well a few weeks ago they put it on sale and so I decided I would go with that. My mom got someone to make the curtains out of the flat sheets and they turned out so cute. I gave in and got the bedspread, sheets and towels to match too. I also decided to be crafty and add some spice to the blue shower curtain in my bathroom. I bought some ribbon at hobby lobby and glued it around the outside of the shower curtain. Here are some pictures!









Happy Tuesday!
-Mo

3 comments:

Christie said...

Love this Mo!! You're so crafty!! Miss you!!

Amy said...

Love the new decor! It's so bright and cheery! NIce work on the shower curtain too!

Chappell & Catherine said...

sooooo cute!! i seriously have to come visit!